WHAT CAN WE HELP WITH?
- Our data-centers support the latest Windows Server operating systems available.
- We ensure speed, reliability and maximum protection for your data.
- Our Tier 3 data-center guarantees 99.5% availability annually.
- We have the ability to migrate physical and/or virtual servers to our cloud-based data-center.
Help Desk Service
- The point of help desk services is to have as little of an interruption to daily business as possible.
- We have to ability to set up a secure remote-desktop session to easily connect to your computer and assist you in a matter of minutes.
- Our contract clients receive remote and/or on-site support with access to our service ticket portal
Why our clients choose our Managed Anti-virus Solution…
Keeping your business protected requires more than just off the shelf software.
Our Managed Anti-virus solution delivers enterprise-class protection, and is maintained 24/7 by our Network Operations Center, keeping your business secure while saving you money.
Benefits of using our anti-virus:
- Very small operating footprint; virtually zero effect on the devices speed
- 2-way firewall with intrusion prevention for optimal security
- Incident remediation included at no additional cost
- Available on Servers, Desktops, Laptops, and mobile devices.
- Active Virus Control Technology which addresses all known vulnerabilities
What made us choose our anti-virus:
Our anti-virus choice is recognized as the provider-of-choice and is used in nearly 40% of the world’s security solutions. Our product of choice will secure the most important aspect of your business; the technology that you use and rely on every single day.
Endpoint Detection and Response
- Built for remote workforce
- ISO 27001 compliant
- The EDR agent offers protection even when offline. The agent will protect against malware threats when the device is disconnected from the internet.
- Utilizes multiple cascading engines: reputation, StaticAI, and ActiveEDR capabilities to prevent and detect different types of attacks at different phases.
- Uses StaticAI Prevention to analyze (online or offline) executable files pre-execution; this replaces the need for traditional signatures, which are easily bypassed, require constant updating and require resource-intensive scans on the device.
- Can detect in-memory attacks
- Primarily SaaS based
- Rollback feature can be initiated from the Management console to return a Windows endpoint to its former state prior to the execution of a malicious process, such as ransomware, with a single click.
Simple & Secure Data Backup
- Any device on your network, 24/7 backups. We manage and store your important data on a secured, local server, or remotely.
- Our data backups are located in a Tier 3 data-center with government approved AES-256 strong encryption.
- We have the ability to run full, differential or incremental backups.
VoIP Phone Services
- Auto provisioning
- High Availability
- Web-based management, user interfaces
- Operator console
- Real-time call status monitoring, line/extension appearance
- Fax service
- Rule-based dial plan
- Call recording
Key Features & Benefits
Support for PRI (T1/E1) digital lines, VoIP and traditional analog lines, depending on the model.
Integrates multiple locations, around the block or across the country with no long-distance charges.
Rich Call Features
Line/extension appearance, call queue, call barge, phone profile, ring group, call recording, rule-based dial plan, individual/group voicemail, and much more.
Multiple mode scheduling, flexible number management, re-assignable extensions, and called ID modification.
Ease of Configuration
Visual auto attendant config, built-in DHCP server, auto phone provisioning and web-based management and user web portal.
Comprehensive System Monitoring
Real-time call status monitoring, call statistics, call logs, and call reports, and network traffic capture.